Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wallpaper Art

Wallpaper Art


One Million

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 01:35 PM PST

You might know next to Into1 and my own website, I also run Wallpaper Art. A blog where I try to show the most exclusive, the most special and incredible wallpapers I can find – and at the same time bring the artist and the user closer together.

Last week I noticed Wallpaper Art has hit a new milestone, the website was viewed more then one million times. My brains are unfortunately to small to understand how many people this actually is, who has visited the website. But I’m glad people use it, step by step I try to make it better and more user friendly. So hopefully you keep supporting the project so I can make this a nice place to keep coming back to.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment