Monday, January 17, 2011

Wallpaper Art

Wallpaper Art


Wake Up Mr. Singh Wallpapers

Posted: 17 Jan 2011 12:43 PM PST

Wake Up Mr. Singh alias Karan Singh is an illustrator/designer from Sydney, Australia currently located in Melbourne. This week he came with one mind blowing portfolio update and two wallpapers packs for iPhone and Desktop! We selected our favorite works from him to get an idea how the wallpaper pack looks like! Enjoy!


Download Wallpaper Packs here

Visit Wake Up Mr. Singh Website

Wallpaper artist Wake me up mr singh

Wallpaper artist Wake me up mr singh

Wallpaper artist Wake me up mr singh

Wallpaper artist Wake me up mr singh

Wallpaper artist Wake me up mr singh

Wallpaper artist Wake me up mr singh

Wallpaper artist Wake me up mr singh

Wallpaper artist Wake me up mr singh

No comments:

Post a Comment